Laser Hair Removal treatment is one of the preferable cosmetic procedures. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which prevents future hair growth. It is most effective for people who have dark hair and light skin. Dermatologists remove unwanted body and facial hair safely and more efficiently by using laser treatment. Dermatologists remove unwanted body and facial hair safely and more efficiently by using laser treatment.
If you are not happy or getting impatient of plucking, waxing or shaving to remove unwanted hair, so, laser hair removal is a good option you can consider. You can have better clear and hairless skin that is smooth and so touchable!
Why Laser Hair Removal
Waxing / Shaving is worse for the skin & is also more time taking. People like to prefer a permanent form of hair removal treatment as compared to the periodical process of shaving, plucking or waxing. Moreover, these traditional or temporary methods of removing hair will not only take a lot of time out of your life but also cause rashes, marks, and ingrown hairs. Laser Hair Removal helps in removing our hair easily without spending hours on these temporary methods. It is a more cost efficient method and above all a permanent solution.
Laser Hair Removal Benefits
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line and other areas.
- Precision. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed. Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip treated in less than a minute and large areas such as the back or legs may take up to an hour.
Cost of Treatment
It is hard to predict the exact number of sessions a person needs for laser hair removal as it depends on the size of the area. In general cost of Laser Hair Removal varies from $100 to $500 per treatment session depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
Laser Hair Removal Advantages:
- Skin complexion uniformity and colour are achieved.
- Can equally treat large and small areas of the body.
- Permanent Hair loss of unwanted hairs after 5 to 8 sessions.