Hand Rejuvenation treatment can help you to restore your hands, smoother and also more youthful appearance. Procedures are used with or without combination to help in achieving a better look as desire. It also lightens age spots, improves textural irregularities and helps to make your skin thick by increasing the production of collagen.
Types of Hand Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peel is a technique that improves the appearance of the skin on the hands, face and also the neck. Read More
- Sclerotherapy is a sclerosing solution inject into unsightly veins. This solution irritates the veins, causing them to turn white and gradually disappear.
- Microdermabrasion is a superficial skin polishing procedure that involves sanding off the first layer of skin with tiny crystals.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing. Through short bursts of laser light, unsightly veins and also dark “age” spots have gently removed the skin.
- Injectable fillers can plump up the skin and give it a more youthful appearance.
Cost of Treatment
The cost of Hand Rejuvenation is dependent upon the type of treatment. In general, the cost of treatment varies from $250 to $3500 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.