Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment which aims to restore a youthful appearance to the face. Facial rejuvenation can be achieved either through surgical and non-surgical treatments. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment. Surgical procedures can restore facial symmetry, restructuring, and skin alterations. Non-surgical procedures can target specific depths of facial structures and treat localized facial concerns such as wrinkles, skin laxity, hyperpigmentation, and scars.
Invasive Facial Rejuvenation Treatments Types
- Facelift: – A Facelift or Rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure that rejuvenates the appearance of the face. This procedure uplifts the sagging or drooping skin of neck and face and making these areas look fresh and firm. It improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck. Read More
- Dermabrasion: – Dermabrasion is an invasive procedure to remove damage and defects in the upper layers of the skin. Usually on the face. This treatment is done with people who wish to improve the appearance of their skin. Read More
- Facial Implants: – Facial implants enhance certain features of the face. Facial implants create remarkable changes by adding balance and definition of imperfect features. The oral and maxillofacial surgeon uses these implants to enhance the features of the face. Read More
- Eyelift: – Eyelid Surgery is also Known as Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic procedure performed to improve the appearance of your eyes. The main reasons why people choose eyelid surgery mainly involves “droopy eyelids” or sagged skin. This surgery removes excess fat from the upper or lower eyelids. Read More
- Browlift or Forehead Lift: – Brow Lift also called as the forehead lift or browplasty. It is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to lift the sagging brows and remove the creases across the forehead. The effects of aging are certain, and, commonly, the forehead and brow area show the first signs. Read More
Cost of Invasive Facial Rejuvenation
The cost of Invasive Facial Rejuvenation is dependent upon the type of treatment. In general, the cost varies from $500 to $4000 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.
Benefits of Invasive Facial Rejuvenation
- A good results in a natural look of overall facial appearance.
- It will also eliminate the puffiness and under eye bags from the lower eyelid.
- It removes excess skin and can remove fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid too.
- Patients underwent Facial surgery looks 5 to 15 years younger for up to as long as ten years.
- It usually takes one week to recover, but one can start normal activities just after the day of surgery.
- Facial surgery can treat loose or sagging skin that creates folds and also disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision.