Brow Lift also called as the forehead lift or browplasty. It is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to lift the sagging brows and remove the creases across the forehead. The effects of aging are certain, and, commonly, the forehead and brow area show the first signs. This procedure alters the effects of gravity and tightens the soft skin tissues. As a result, you can achieve a fresh-faced, smooth, youthful appearance.
Brow Lift or Forehead Lift Procedure
The brow lift surgery performed under general anesthesia. Two types of brow lift surgery mentioned below. In case, one decided by the surgeon mainly depends on your skin type, the condition of the skin and where the hairline is.
The surgeon makes an incision from one ear, along or slightly back from the hairline to the other ear. For bald patients or those with a receding hairline, the surgeon will usually hide incision in a natural forehead crease. Once the incision made, lifts the skin to smooth the wrinkles and reposition and the brows. The skin is then stretched and stitched or clipped in place.
Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery
During this brow lift procedure, the surgeon will make four to five small incisions in various locations on the scalp. Through these incisions, a thin plastic tube with a tiny camera at one end is inserted. Then the images gathered from the camera allows the surgeon to operate on the muscles and fatty tissue behind the hairline. After that, the surgeon lifted the eyebrows and held them in place with stitches, or temporary screws behind the hairline. The incisions either stitched or stapled. This procedure is preferred more than the classic lift because of smaller cuts. Thus it leads to minimal scarring and a shorter recovery time.
Benefits of Brow-Lift Surgery
- It improves frown lines.
- Rejuvenate appearance for a more youthful look
- It repositions low or sagging brow.
- Vanishes Creases that occur high on the bridge of the nose.
- Correct the balance between the forehead and the eyebrows.
- Uplift the drooping brows that are covering your upper eyelids.
- It removes the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows.
- Brow lift surgery removes the horizontally formed wrinkles across your forehead.
- Can combine with other treatments, like a facelift or eyelid surgery
- Excellent, long-lasting results – up to 10 years or more
- Natural-looking results
Cost of Treatment
The cost of Brow Lift – Forehead lift varies from $1200 to $4000 depending on other factors and one geographic area to another.